- Why you should even travel to Xinjiang (6 part series)
- Xinjiang's Best Food
- Finding Humor in the middle of the desert
- Xinjiang News Items
- Playing Basketball in China
Thursday, January 15, 2009
We're Flying South for the Winter...Adios!
If you're new to this site I hope that you would take the time to look around while we're gone. FarWestChina has grown tremendously over the past 6 months and has opened up opportunities for me that I never would have guessed. Besides being acknowledged by the likes of the Wall Street Journal and Danwei.org, two giants in the China blog world, I have also just recently been asked to help out with the Xinjiang/West China section of the newest DK China Travel Book. E-mails hit my inbox daily from people with questions about their upcoming trips to Xinjiang and I'm actually finding great pleasure in answering. For me, this is exciting stuff.
Many of these questions that I am being sent I hope to answer in upcoming posts this year, but until that time I suggest you take a look at some of the articles I've written so far. Here's a jumping off point:
Finally, if you're still not quite sure who I am and why I'm even writing this blog you can check out my About Me page or find your way over to HolidayFu.com where a recent interview of me was just posted. Have a great Spring Festival and I'll see you next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 Comment:
Josh, Congrats on all of your recent recognition and on the travel book opportunity. I am outside of the great firewall for Spring Festival as well, so I wanted to take the opportunity to leave a comment on the excellent Xinjiang Far West China blog. Enjoy your Spring Festival and safe travels.
Post a Comment
Comment Guidelines:
*Comments that do not abide by these guidelines will be deleted*