- Last Sunday's 5.3 magnitude earthquake hit Xinjiang only 400km (250 miles) from my home. Thousands have been displaced, but according to many sources compiled by the New Dominion, there have thankfully been no fatalities.
- China welcomed the Lunar New Year to the sound of a hundred-billion firecrackers exploding at once. I've always wondered if this phenomenon could be seen from space, replacing the false myth about China's Great Wall.
- The Almighty, One whom I usually try to keep in daily contact with, apparently pulled a fast one on me and has according to most media sources I read taken the oath of office as the President of the United States. I'm still researching the validity of this claim.
Good to be back...and it would be better if I could get this stupid firewall block fixed. Peace, and Happy New Year!









1 Comment:
CNN on the lawsuit around "so help me God" and Obama's oath:
http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/01/09/obama.oath/
Post a Comment
Comment Guidelines:
*Comments that do not abide by these guidelines will be deleted*