My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.farwestchina.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

China Geography Quiz

Here's a quick quick geography question for anybody who thinks they know China.  I actually had a disagreement with somebody about this and we both had to do some research to find out the answer. Think about it, maybe do some research if you have time, and then leave your answer in the comments.

What is the largest province by area in China?
 


1 Comment:

Unknown said...

I guess if you consider "Autonomous regions" as provinces, then Xinjiang wins for largest square footage. This is assuming that I can trust what's on wikipedia.

If you don't count "Autonomous regions" as provinces, then Qinghai wins.

So I suppose it depends how strict one is being with the definition of "province" within China.

Post a Comment

Comment Guidelines:

  1. No profane or inappropriate language
  2. Links are allowed if pertaining to the subject at hand
  3. Links must be accompanied by a relevant comment

*Comments that do not abide by these guidelines will be deleted*

Blog Widget by LinkWithin