Welcome to our blog! We are very excited that we have finally been able to get this up and running and even more excited that all the work has actually translated into you reading this. We arrived here in Karamay, Xingjang, China on August 21st after quite a long journey which we hope to explain more as we blog grows. Needless to say we are happy to finally be here and now teaching our classes.
For those of you who might not know, we will be staying here in China until at least next August when we will return back for a short visit with the family and friends. We plan to stay one more year unless guided otherwise. Here in China we made a very decent living wage, live in a clean town and have our own apartment (which at the moment is being renovated).
One last thing - we are setting up a subscription service for this blog, so if you are family, very good friends, or just curious acquaintences, please e-mail us and you can have our posts e-mailed directly to your computer so you don't have to continually check the blog site for a new post. What more could a person want or desire?! ALSO, seeing as we are in a very foreign country to most of you, if you have any questions or inquiries about customs, what something is like, or any other questions we can answer, please e-mails us! We would love to post those questions along with pictures and descriptions of China!
Thanks again for taking an interest in us, and happy reading!
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Welcome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 Comments:
Glad you arrived safely. I have been asking your parents everytime I see them for news of you.
You are on my mind alot.
I love you two.
Can't wait to read more.
Pam B.
I am glad you arrived safely. I ask your parents for news of you two everytime I see them.
Can't wait to read more!
Love you both.
Pam B.
Post a Comment
Comment Guidelines:
*Comments that do not abide by these guidelines will be deleted*