"...for some reason this sparked the weird idea for me to write this blog using the odd translation errors made in everyday places here in China and applying a "Chinese for..." tag line. Here are a few products I hope you never find in your American market..." ...Read More
"If you're feeling the urge to spit repeatedly throughout the day, fear not, for you are not alone. You, as well as millions of other Chinese people are fighting this urge to publicly hock-a-lueggy..." ...Read More
"The fact that I don't speak good Chinese is quite a roadblock to looking for friends beyond our school walls, but earlier this year I realized that I speak a "language" that is becoming very popular in China now:
Basketball." ...Read More
Attack of the Chinese Birthday Candle
"You've never seen birthday candles like this in America before! We had a great time today celebrating Tiff's birthday and we just wanted to share this video with you all."
[Post includes video] ...Read More
"We're finally finished with our traveling, and after the adventure we just had this last week we're about ready for a break! Coming to live in









